Friday, October 18, 2013

Week 3 EOC: My first youtube video for class



The Class Video

The process of uploading this video consisted of our group finding a location to shoot a video. Jason held the camera while myself and Amar participated in being in the video. After the video was recorded, the group went back to the classroom. Jason then emailed me the video. At this point, I signed into my YouTube account. I then proceeded to upload and edit the video through YouTube. I added the credits using the video editor tool. After upload was complete, I emailed the link to Jason and Amar so that they can share the video on their blogs. In order to share the video, I had to click on the share link on YouTube and copy the embed HTML code. Afterwards, I was able to paste the HTML code on this blog. Above is the final product. In the end, I learned that it is always good to learn the process of what your project will be in the future so that you don't end up wasting your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment